FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
The most I've seen a stock, used FS2000 (Tactical Model) sell for was $1900 and it was because it was one of the early ones with the forward sear in the hammer group assembly. That particular rifle was then sold to someone else for $1800.

That said, I think $1700 - $1750 is about right for a FS2000 that is used but in excellent condition with its original box and accessories. -Right now, there's a guy on gunbroker claiming to have a marred one for $1400-$1500 (no pictures of course and the seller only has one transaction). There's also one with the C-More sight that has been dyed from green to black that is listed at $1600 but has a Buy It Now price of $1750.

ETA: I didn't realize you were selling yours. The thing with selling firearms is that when you deviate from the stock configuration / package and offer the seller more, the seller often will not pay you what you have in the extras, plus it confuses them. -Sell the C-More separately. I got $200 for my C-More.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Standard models

Seems that the prices for Standard models are in the $ 2.2k range, at least in gunbroker.com & sturmgewehr.com.
Anyone know a gunshop in the Alabama region that would sell Standard models closer to 2k ?
Or some other auction page?

I suppose one has to get one now before the big boss changes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts