FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
Yes - I started with his single point sling - after I had my PS90 a while, he came up with a 2 point sling - only one to attach the 23nd point to the receiver. Other 2 point slings attach to something on the barrel - and this isn't a good thing to do. When U shoot the gun - U do not want any weight on the barrel

Urban ERT's 2 point is the way to go! :?

·
Registered
62 Posts
6th for the ERT

It rocks and they can do a custom color for you. I had them make me a white/snow 2 point sling. Very nice.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Another vote for the ERT. Get the one that lets you change from single to double.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
I use two sling systems on my PS90s

1) CMMG Single Point Sling attachment - This has a loop so that I can use any common sling attachment clips/hooks

2) The Vest Guy Stargate Style Sling attachment - That way I can have it hang in the middle of my chest or attach to my PS90TR Vest

·
Banned
328 Posts
SG single point sling from Vestguy. Used it on several 3-4 hikes though dense brush, backwoods and bottom land. With the gun clipped on and off hand supporting it the other hand is free to operate the machete

·
Registered
1 Posts
Urban sling

First things first just want to say hello and nice to meet everyone. I just recieved my new urban sling for my PS90 and I have to say you would be hard pressed to find a better sling on the market for any weapon let alone the PS90. For the money you actualy get 2 types of sling single and double point. The quality is second to none. I have quite a fiew of the major brand slings and I can tell you they will all be stuck in a drawer someware. :D

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
I agree with the one guy....if you even intend to get the vest from "The Vest Guy" then that is the way to go.

A sling without a quick release is, well, inconvenient.

The added beenfits of the vest with the quick release is, well, just pretty darn sweet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts