FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If U didn't have your current CHL weapon - or it didn't exist. What would be your next choice?

If I didn't have my P99c, or didn't know how good it was, I probably would end up with a P2000sk next.

I had a Glock 26 for 8 years before, and I was never really satisfied with it. I love my P99c now. And, I have no need to buy another carry gun - but if I was, i'd probably get that H&K.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Springfield XD Sub-Compact or Springfield EMP in .40 when (if) it comes out, and no, I don't work there :D .

If I could get over the "have to use it and then lose it" fear, it would probably be a Wilson Combat Sentinel. I'm a sucker for 1911s.

·
Registered
268 Posts
For summer, once I get a good holster (none currently), the S&W 3913 LS.

Once I get the extractor replaced and tuned in (hammer parts already done), my SA GI 1911 for winter months (big gun, I'm scrawny, I need heavy winter clothes to hide it well).

·
Banned
55 Posts
I currently have 3 handguns I choose from when carrying concealed (weather/clothing options are a factor of what I end up carrying).

Glock Model 30
Glock Model 39
Kel-Tec P-32

I would like to try out the following for new CCW alternates:
H&K HK-45C
Kel-Tec P-3AT
Kel-Tec PLR-16 (just want to see if they'll let me :p )
Para-Ordnance Carry GAP
Walther PPS

·
Registered
76 Posts
Humm, I've been switching between my trusty Glock 33 that I've had for years and my recently acquired HK P2000SK. I am really starting to like the HK, it is a little more comfortable the way the slide and backstrap are laid out. (I have the same holster model for each one from Don Hume) The glock sometimes would dig into my side depending on how I was sitting.

The only thing that is peaking my interest right now is the Walther PPS. I haven't seen one in person yet and am not sure about the mag capacity.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
There are some good choices listed. If I couldn't have what I use now I would get a P2000 also.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts