FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sell a spare trigger pack I have to buy optics for the scar and want to make sure I don't price low. It is an all black gen1, brand new. Thanks!

·
Administrator
11,396 Posts
Hard to say. I have a Gen 1, 2x2 and a 3. They all work the same unless you want to experiment on the dark side of the law. Right now, you can get a Gen 3 for around $60. But they are not convertable like the Gen 1 or 2 packs due to the hammer. The Gen 1 and 2 sold for as much as $600 to $800 for those willing to pay. Personally, I would keep my Gen 1 with the original rifle as it may increase the value of the rifle down the road or sell the entire package for what you think it is worth.

I would not let my Gen 1 pack go for under $600 to $800 though. YMMV as it depends on what the buyer is willing to pay. I keep mine in case the world goes to crap in a heartbeat. It won't but it is nice to have FA option if necessary.

Some buy for collector options only though.

The Gen 1 is not all black, it has a dark green disconector although I have seen all black ones, grey and black, black with a white hammer, and black with a dark green component.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive never had the urge to meet Bubba, and have SOT paying friends I can call for help when SHTF so selling this one would get me closer to that NF scope I want for the SCAR. I just don't want to be that guy who joins a forum and posts in the FS section a hugely overpriced item. I've seen them go from 600-1600 depending on the season and want to nail down a price. Thanks for giving me a ballpark to start.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Reactions: the1tonton

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Just checked the link and there is a problem with it?? Maybe one can use this?

New PS90 product offering thread
FIRST OFF, IF ANYBODY (XSLICE, FRANK N STEIN, SAMURAI, GTHILL) FEELS THEY WANT TO POST IN THIS THREAD, DON'T. I'll DELETE YOUR POSTS.

THIS THREAD IS STAYING ON TOPIC, UNLIKE THE PREVIOUS THREAD IN THE PS90 SECTION...

I WILL NOT BE ASSOCIATED WITH
THE DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. I WILL MONITOR THIS THREAD CLOSELY ON A DAILY BASIS AND WILL REPORT ANY POSTS THAT DEVIATE FROM THE REQUEST OF BEING INTERESTED IN THE PRODUCT OFFERING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking of offering a matched set of the PS90 hammer and front sear (commonly referred to as the "auto sear") manufactured of 7075-T6 and of course hardcoat anodized black per Mil-A-8625 Type III Class 2.

If anybody's interested, please post in this thread. If there's enough interest, I'll move forward quickly on this project and bring them to market.

Projected price is $107.50 for the matched pair - 1 Hammer, 1 Sear.

-SS​

Attachments

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
What JHS posted, See them there all the time for 500 to $550 dollars. For some reason the packs posted by some individuals at $1500 never sells even after 6 months of posting.

Reactions: the1tonton

·
Registered
141 Posts
I am looking to sell a spare trigger pack I have to buy optics for the scar and want to make sure I don't price low. It is an all black gen1, brand new. Thanks!
These are on GB for 500 bux nib. So I'm guessing that is the current value. I also have seen them for the 600-1500 range but that was back when everything was crazy.

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Just checked the link and there is a problem with it?? Maybe one can use this?

New PS90 product offering thread

FIRST OFF, IF ANYBODY (XSLICE, FRANK N STEIN, SAMURAI, GTHILL) FEELS THEY WANT TO POST IN THIS THREAD, DON'T. I'll DELETE YOUR POSTS.

THIS THREAD IS STAYING ON TOPIC, UNLIKE THE PREVIOUS THREAD IN THE PS90 SECTION...

I WILL NOT BE ASSOCIATED WITH
THE DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. I WILL MONITOR THIS THREAD CLOSELY ON A DAILY BASIS AND WILL REPORT ANY POSTS THAT DEVIATE FROM THE REQUEST OF BEING INTERESTED IN THE PRODUCT OFFERING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking of offering a matched set of the PS90 hammer and front sear (commonly referred to as the "auto sear") manufactured of 7075-T6 and of course hardcoat anodized black per Mil-A-8625 Type III Class 2.

If anybody's interested, please post in this thread. If there's enough interest, I'll move forward quickly on this project and bring them to market.

Projected price is $107.50 for the matched pair - 1 Hammer, 1 Sear.

-SS​
Post reported.

-SS

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Report me for what? Was trying to give the OP and others thinking about purchasing a high dollar pack a less expensive option. Wasn't aware you had canned that project. Mods, go ahead and delete whatever may be deemed inappropriate.

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Report me for what? Was trying to give the OP and others thinking about purchasing a high dollar pack a less expensive option. Wasn't aware you had canned that project. Mods, go ahead and delete whatever may be deemed inappropriate.
BS. You wouldn't steer anybody my way if your life depended on it. You went out if your way on this one & the Mods have been alerted.

-SS

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.