FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$2500? $2700? $2800?

Prices seem be scattered in the $2600-2800 range, as far as I can tell.

Would you guys agree with that?

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Looks like the prices are hovering around $2500-2600, with FDE commanding a slightly higher price than the black 17s. Availability has drastically increased since few months ago, a lot of places have them in stock now especially with the FDE.

Reactions: KameronTKelly

·
Registered
252 Posts
Saw one in a very nice gun store for $3,350 in FL. GunBroker's average $2,400 to $2,600.

I purchased mine from a local gun shop in December 2013 for $2,400. I felt very lucky. The dealer had both models, but I got the more accurate black model. I didn't like the tri color green on the FDE model.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Three weeks ago I got my SCAR 17 FDE for $2500 on Gunbroker. I watched the auctions for a couple of weeks before bidding & felt like I got a good price based on what I was seeing both on Gunbroker and other firearm sites.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I bought an FDE 17s 2-3 weeks ago on grabagun for 2550.

·
Registered
28 Posts
During the panic buying a couple years ago, an LGS in AZ had an FDE 17 on the wall for $4600.00. I just laughed at the owner...
so crazy. there were a few people on calguns trying to get 4k+, I guess all you need is one buyer who doesn't care and has deep pockets.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Cabela's in alaska tried to sell me a black one for3199. So
I went to gun brokers and bought the tan one I wanted for2600

·
Registered
32 Posts
There is a black 17s NIB on armslist for $1900.00 in Tulsa, OK I saw today. If it weren't for a cruise I'm going on I would have bought it.

Edit- It is a private sale, FWIW.

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

·
Registered
73 Posts
I wonder if this is legit. Is it being sold by a "Nigerian Prince"?

There is a black 17s NIB on armslist for $1900.00 in Tulsa, OK I saw today. If it weren't for a cruise I'm going on I would have bought it.

Edit- It is a private sale, FWIW.

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

1 - 20 of 26 Posts