FN Herstal Firearms banner

What's the current selling price for a new 17S these days?

5K views 25 replies 25 participants last post by  Ron K. 
#1 ·
$2500? $2700? $2800?

Prices seem be scattered in the $2600-2800 range, as far as I can tell.

Would you guys agree with that?

#2 ·
Looks like the prices are hovering around $2500-2600, with FDE commanding a slightly higher price than the black 17s. Availability has drastically increased since few months ago, a lot of places have them in stock now especially with the FDE.

Reactions: KameronTKelly
#22 · (Edited)
Well, I am ready to pull the trigger on a new SCAR 17s FDE
I put it on the cart on Grab a Gun last weekend along with a few more things . It was $2599.00 but today , when I went to actually place the order , they had the price raised $80.00 more at $2678.47 , so I stopped the order and decided to wait a little to see if they come down again .
If anybody knows of a better price , by all means let me know .

#25 ·
Picked up a factory new in box 17 in black two weeks ago on GB. for 2326. That's the best price I've seen on a new one. Stock is low on black right now because last run was FDE. Get a new one for 1 or 2 hundred more so you may not be buying someone else's headache. 2500 is average price now. Or should say going price now, they're not going to get any cheaper with Nov. right around the corner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.