FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you voted in all presidential elections sense you were of legal age to vote?

·
Vendor
5,706 Posts
:? Yep. although I'm usually cancelled out by my wife :roll: or an illegal alien :-x . It is our only recourse right now. :twisted:

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Voted during all but Clinton's 2nd time running - didn't bother to go for that 1 as I was too busy with work. They offered to let me go, but I was going to have to clock out at the time. I needed the $.

·
Registered
412 Posts
BEEN VOTING FOR REPUBLICANS IN EVERY ELECTION SINCE GERALD FORD.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Voted in every election I could. Can't say I have always voted for either the Demcrat or Republican candidates though, I seem to remember voting for Mickey Mouse at one time.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I missed the first couple. Since then I haven't missed one.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
...never voted, never registered, never been a candidate worthy of voting for. :?
Yes, I agree that sometimes all of the candidates stink! Sometimes you just have to hold your nose, step into that booth and cast your vote for the lesser of two evils. Remember these are the people who will write and pass the laws that we must all live by.

This Presidential election is a good example of this. There are a lot of things I don't like about John McCain. I can't stand his views on immigration, I don't agree with his polices on the Mideast and he is not the defender of the 2nd amendment that I wish he was. However when you stand him up next to barack obama, well then Mccain starts to look and sound a little better. That's pretty much the way I see it.

Oh and lets not forget that the next President of the United States will be the one appointing the next one or two Supreme Court Justices. This alone will have a very big effect on the 2nd amendment in the next 4 years.

So, you might not like any of the candidates, however you may not like the consequences that you may incur as a result of not choosing the one you despise the least...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts