FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in a wheelchair when I’m out of the house and sometimes in it (can usually walk the few steps around my house). What sling options for the PS90 do you think would be best for chair use?

bonus: hadn’t thought a brass catcher would be necessary but writing this question is making me wonder, ie hot brass on legs. Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
13,388 Posts
Different ways you can go! being in a wheelchair I would go with a quick detach system and a MAGPUL sling I listed a few other options!
and Yes!:? Definitely pick up a brass catcher Hot brass in your lap wouldn't be good! lol!! it also saves picking it up and keeping the brass clean for reloading.
these links should get you off to a good start!

PMM Ps90/P90 QD Sling Mount - Parker Mountain Machine

Slings - Slings - Firearms Accessories - Magpul

URBAN-SENTRY P90 / PS90 sling in one point configuration.

Design Machine Sling Mount options

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Lester. Thoughts on single versus two point?

Liked the look of the Elite Ammo rear sling point (and charge handle). Experience with it?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anybody know what single point slings work well with the EA quick sling rear adapter? On the site it says it doesn’t work with some magpul (forgot the number). @jwolf

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hard mounted on wheelchair with a quick detach swivel mount. Sideways mount will eject shell left or right negating the need for a casing net.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts