FN Herstal Firearms banner

When you hear a bump in the night.......

3K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  ELLIOTT436 
#1 ·
Bump back!!

:grin:

See less See more
#5 ·
Nothin says get the F*#$ out like the racking of the pump on a shotgun! :twisted:

#6 ·
venison-hunter said:
Nothin says get the F*#$ out like the racking of the pump on a shotgun! :twisted:
+1 My friends always ask why my shotty isnt chambered and my response always is, to hear the RACK RACK! Everyone knows thats bad news lol :twisted:

#10 ·
Casp said:
That thar be a Remington. You can tell, for one thing, by the shape of the trigger guard.

I have to question the use of skateboard tape on the grip though. :-D
What's the question?

The Davis SpeedFeed stock does not have a very agressive texture, so I made a modification that works.

Iceman, that's a Remington 870 Police.

20" rifle sighted barrel, improved cylinder choke
3 shot Remington mag extension (7 rounds in magazine now)
Surefire 60 lumen forend
Davis SpeedFeed
Side Saddle
Wilson oversized safety
Wilson front sling swivel.

#12 ·
My 870 has a SpeedFeed IV stock on it, and I will agree with you that the texture is a bit on the smooth side. Doesn't bother me too much, but if it did it's probably something I'd remedy with a Dremel and an engraving ball rather than deck tape. The last time I used tape on a gun it did not turn out very well. Heat made the adhesive sweat out the sides and made a sticky, gooey mess. Then again, I live in Mojave.

#13 ·
I sure as **** wouldn't use duct tape either. :lol:

Edit...I now saw that you said deck tape, not duct.

I'm a sweaty bastard and haven't had an issue with this stuff yet, a lot of the IPSC guys use it on their handguns.

Sometimes I wish we were in the Mojave around here......hell, last weekend it was 94% humidity at 7am and 90*, perfect weather for a rifle class....... :evil:

#15 ·
My very first firearm that I bought for myself was a Mossberg M500 Persuader with a Choate full length pistol grip stock, 18.5" barrel.

I was 16. I was waiting for those damn Russian and Cuban paratroopers to come out of the sky and land in my backyard so I wouldn't have to go to school the next day.....

:lol: 8)

#16 ·
Cant go wrong with a shotty being the first firearm to own. Mine was the shotty and the '90 :twisted:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.