FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I dug out my ole Remington 522 Viper thinking that it would be a good gun for my girlfriend to shoot because all my other guns are "man guns" and too powerful for her. Unfortunately I could only find one of the magazines for it (the one that was in it) and not the others that I know I had. I then proceed to look online for mags, not knowing that it was only produced from 93-98, only to find other people complaining on forums that they can't find mags either! I looked around a bit and found some on gunbroker for like $65... not gonna happen, and some other sites that were sold out. Doubt they'll be getting some in anytime soon. I've read that Ramline made some 25 rounders for it but since it was right before the 94 weapons ban there aren't a lot out there and the last time the gun was made was 98 don't think anyone is likely to ever produce those mags again. I guess one will have to do. If anyone has any they want to get rid of cheap or knows where to find them feel free to contact me I'd appreciate it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts