FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to ask for help. Can any of you tell me what is the price I can expect to pay for a new Five seveN ODG or FDE. Where can I find these new models. I'm in Florida and none of the local dealers have any.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Check Buds Gun Shop they are a sponsor here and have a link on the left. I don't know if they have the new colors, but they've always had the best prices on the net for USGs.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Check Buds Gun Shop they are a sponsor here and have a link on the left. I don't know if they have the new colors, but they've always had the best prices on the net for USGs.
where's the link i do not see it?

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
The main page has banners on the right side, and larger banners on the left side. Bud's is the very 1st banner on the left side.

·
Registered
3 Posts
miamidoc said:
I wanted to ask for help. Can any of you tell me what is the price I can expect to pay for a new Five seveN ODG or FDE. Where can I find these new models. I'm in Florida and none of the local dealers have any.
Best price I saw at the gun show today was $869, everyone else was $899.

·
Registered
395 Posts
We just got 20 more!

Price is $815 plus $25 shipping cash check or MO.

Email me!

[email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
CDNN - $854 + shipping, OD Green or Black, in stock, I just ordered one today in OD to match my PS90. There was a gun show in town this past weekend. Most prices for Black and DE were in the $900 range. The only OD I saw was $949! A friend of mine who I saw at the show said to call CDNN so I did. Should be here by Thursday!! :shock:

ETA: If I was in the market for a Black one I would buy it from Bud's as that looks like the best deal that I have seen. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts