FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are only 13 on gunbroker and they are to high priced. Just missed getting one from 1040 push shipping because I didn't have my account fully registered any suggestions would be great on where I could get one for reasonable price
thanks guys

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Get on the waitlist for highplainsgunshop.com I have no idea where you saw one for 1040. The cheapest I have seen is 1200 new shipped. You may want to rethink paying a little more as fde pistols seem to only be run once a year then you don't see them at reasonable prices till the next run

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I gave my email to them. Ya I'm pretty pissed. It was auction on gunbroker and being I didn't have my account set up I missed out. Somebody got it for 1040 plus 40 shipping

·
Registered
507 Posts
I think I gave my email to them. Ya I'm pretty pissed. It was auction on gunbroker and being I didn't have my account set up I missed out. Somebody got it for 1040 plus 40 shipping
That is $1080, plus your transfer fee. You are in over $1100 anyway.

I bought a NIB 5 7 FDE on Gunbroker last week. The guy had it up for $1295 "Buy Now". No one was biting. Last day of the auction I sent him a message and negotiated. I got it for $1200 shipped. If you can afford $1100, surely another $100 isn't going to break you. Just be happy if you can find one for $1200, especially a FDE one. FN makes more black ones than FDE ones.

You are just not going to find one for less than $1200. I did a week of research looking for one online before I bought the one on GB. I saved you the leg-work, there are none.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah thanks for the input that price was from today. Would have been 1090 all together being my transfer fee is 10 bucks. Gues I will keep looking thanks again for the help

·
Registered
183 Posts
You may want to monitor Grab-A-Gun:

Semi Automatic Handguns for Sale | Handguns for Sale | Grab A Gun Online Gun Store

$1122.35 right now, and they seem to get shipments in the first few days of the month. You can sign up for updates, but I'm telling you they'll likely be gone by the time you get the email. Your best bet is to just keep checking back for the first 4-6 days of the month. Check back often. I do think they post inventory later in the afternoon, but that is just a loose observation on my part. Pretty cheap shipping too, though they are local for me.

·
Registered
507 Posts
You may want to monitor Grab-A-Gun:

Semi Automatic Handguns for Sale | Handguns for Sale | Grab A Gun Online Gun Store

$1122.35 right now, and they seem to get shipments in the first few days of the month. You can sign up for updates, but I'm telling you they'll likely be gone by the time you get the email. Your best bet is to just keep checking back for the first 4-6 days of the month. Check back often. I do think they post inventory later in the afternoon, but that is just a loose observation on my part. Pretty cheap shipping too, though they are local for me.
Those will be out of stock forever. The link is to the old USG models. They never take the old models down. Here is the MKII Link $1,126.92 + $5.99 Shipping:
FN Five Seven 5.7X28 FDE 20+1 AS Online Gun Store

·
Registered
19 Posts
Our local gun show had one FDE, wanted 1350 and would not budge on price. Ended up buying a black one and its at the shop now getting the slide Ceracoated in Platinum color. Will post pictures soon as I get it back.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Found one local I'm gonna get 1200 Plus tax so 1284 out the door ouch ! Lol I want it now so guess I'm willing to pay the extra 150 to have it now opposed to waiting for grabagun or who ever to get them in stock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts