FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just wondering where people have picked up their fnar?

I live in NY and can't find a dealer, actually the dealers listed in fn's site seems outdated. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
Kent E said:
I'm just wondering where people have picked up their fnar?

I live in NY and can't find a dealer, actually the dealers listed in fn's site seems outdated. Any help would be appreciated.
My local dealer represents FN. One call to his FN contact and I had an FNAR in 7 days. Great bunch of guys, they really are just local people like me. They really take their time and don't just shove accessories they have in stock down a guy's throat.

Good luck finding one in New York. Not a friendly firearms state. Perhaps that is where the problem lies? I dunno.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got mine from OK police supply - first class experience.

I also know that Target World in Cincinnati had 5 FNARs as of last week in stock.

·
Banned
4 Posts
I "live" in NY state too. :cry: You may have to visit a local FFL (find on Guns America) and arrange a transfer from OK. Police Supply or somewhere.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Today at Gander Mountain. It was sitting on a rack all by it'self. The poor lonely rifle didn't understand why no one wasn't paying it any attention. I took it home and will mentor it for decades. :?

·
Registered
2 Posts
where to find

Found mine on Gunsamerica.com. Good site decent prices

1 - 12 of 12 Posts