FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your screen names, I mean. I see weird names like Monkeyboogers, AGG, imschur, ICM856, Furyataurus, abpt1, tqtran, K4AA, blkbd, and others..... How did you come up with your name?

For me, people in my unit have trouble pronouncing my last name, so we came up with "QB" (my nickname) as kind of an abbreviation. When I signed up, the name QB was taken, so I added 45 from my favorite pistol, the 1911. :cool:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
That was my name when i play games online such as COD and CS:S and the guys used to sing ICE ICE Baby lol...i just thought i would stick with it :?

·
Registered
630 Posts
I am an air conditioning contractor and I have been using coldair since al gore invented the internet

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HAHA

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
well my last name is Schur pronounced like the deodorant "sure" So going through life everyone thinks its funny to say "are you sure"

Well imschur (Im Sure)

·
Registered
4,907 Posts

Its abbreviated for 'Black Bird' I have a Honda CBR1100XX Black Bird and our plates on the motorcycles only have five spaces. So if you ever in the North East and a black bike with BLKBD passes you at triple digit speed. :evil: Well it was me :D

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
My 1970's CB Radio Handle. Back before Smokey and the Bandit made a joke of the Citizen Ban Radios. I used the name thru the 1980's on FIDO bulliten boards, and after al gore invented the internet, I use it on forums.

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
One of my video games awhile ago had a boss named Furiataurus, but that was taken so I just changed the "i" to a "y" and viola! Furyataurus! I like the "y" better in it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I just wrote out an explanation for a name I use on another board, posted it, and then realized my mistake. :oops:

raggededge... I'm not sure where I got it, but I've used it on the other gun forums that I used to sort of frequent.

·
Registered
23 Posts
North Atlantic Treaty Organization, The best weapons and with a few exceptions (I.E. Israel, Japan, etc.) they are the only countries I really care about

·
Banned
328 Posts
Mine was generated for me in a MMO I played years ago. I use it on other games and forums like Fark, pirate4x4, etc.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts