FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been wearing mine small of back to the 4:30 position, but recently discovered my hip. I've found it to be quite comfortable and well concealed with my supertuck.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I moved this from the NFA section, as that is a totally different topic..

I wear mine either at 2pm or at 4pm. In the summe4r, its easier to hide at 2pm with shirt untucked than in the rear...

·
Registered
475 Posts
I wear mine at the 4 o'clock position
ShipWreck said:
I wear mine either at 2pm or at 4pm. In the summe4r, its easier to hide at 2pm with shirt untucked than in the rear...
hey shipwreck what gun do you carry at the 2 o'clock and what holster do you use?, been thinking about trying this

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
In a Galco Fletch, I was carrying my FNP. Now that I have my USPc (about the same size, but in 45), I probably will not carry the FNP anymore once I get the hard chromed slide back.

But, with a shirt untucked, I found it was easiest to carry a larger gun that way when using an OWB leather holster

·
Registered
475 Posts
right now i'm using a blade-tech ultimate concealment holster IWB and a glock 23, its great for concealment, and allows me to draw fairly fast. i like the idea of AIWB because the gun is to your front side in between your arms, seems like it would be pretty fast to draw sitting or standing

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
horse9640 said:
right now i'm using a blade-tech ultimate concealment holster IWB and a glock 23, its great for concealment, and allows me to draw fairly fast. i like the idea of AIWB because the gun is to your front side in between your arms, seems like it would be pretty fast to draw sitting or standing
I ordered a Bladetech Nano holster for my new USPc 45 last week - but I'm looking at a 30-45 day wait for it. It's very similar to the one you have.

·
Registered
136 Posts
My CC weapons go IWB at 4:30.
My OWB holsters are all at 3:00.
If metal detecting, mowing outside, walking the dogs, fishing or driving long distance I use my Phoenix crossdraw at 9:30.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I had been wearing mine small of back to the 4:30 position, but recently discovered my hip. I've found it to be quite comfortable and well concealed with my supertuck.
+1, better concealment without the handle sticking out and it's more comfortable when sitting. Slightly less comfortable than behind the hip, but you don't get handle bulge.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Well - update - Got my Bladetech NANO in afew weeks ago (must faster than I originally though. It's an IWB holster.

Been wearing it at 3:30-4 for about 3 weeks now - carrying my USPc 45. Works great. EVen with a t-shirt, it conceals well.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've tried small of back a couple times. If I bend over, it sticks out too much for comfort. Lately, I've been switching between my hip and 4:30 positions, but most on my hip.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Milt Sparks VMII's at about 3:30/4:00. It just works.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts