FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do you get the PS90 magazine floor plate adapters from? I have a couple of 30’s that need to be 50’s.
I found some on Amazon, but they don’t have a place for the magazine spring to anchor to and it’s only the plate by itself. I could easily modify my stock ones with a Dremel, but wanted to source some factory style 50rd ones first. I want the spring to be “anchored” not floating freely. I couldn’t find anything on our forum or a vendor, or through Google.
Anyone know someone who makes them? Maybe a company that sells them?
Thanks guys!!

·
Administrator
12,191 Posts
I have to agree on the mags as most floor plates run anywhere between $12 and $19 each. Honestly, I would modify what I have with a dremell tool The spring anchor is not really needed. I would also look at Man Kave roller replacements for your mags. Makes loading and feeding easier. All my PS90 mags have the Man Kave rollers.

If you want to anchor your mag springs, a hot glue gun does wonders as do other adhesives.

There are forum threads showing how to mod your 30 round to 50 round mags.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think I know which ones you are referring to on amazon. If those are the same ones I've seen I believe they do have an anchor for the spring according to the questions asked on there as well as some pics posted there also. I have also seen CMMG has them as well but they don't specify if they come with the anchor for the spring or not.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have to agree on the mags as most floor plates run anywhere between $12 and $19 each. Honestly, I would modify what I have with a dremell tool The spring anchor is not really needed. I would also look at Man Kave roller replacements for your mags. Makes loading and feeding easier. All my PS90 mags have the Man Kave rollers.

If you want to anchor your mag springs, a hot glue gun does wonders as do other adhesives.

There are forum threads showing how to mod your 30 round to 50 round mags.
Dremel and Hot glue sounds like the fix. I’ve read a few of the threads on here and cruised around YouTube a bit for info. I’ve already cut the limiters off, but wanted to see if the plates existed.
I read about the roller upgrade but couldn’t pm mjk1 as I don’t have the privilege yet. Lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I know which ones you are referring to on amazon. If those are the same ones I've seen I believe they do have an anchor for the spring according to the questions asked on there as well as some pics posted there also. I have also seen CMMG has them as well but they don't specify if they come with the anchor for the spring or not.
Yeah I was skeptical about the Amazon ones having the retainer.
So I didn’t know about the CMMG plates, but at that cost, I’d rather buy a new mag.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts