FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For better than a year now i have allways enjoyed reading the articles P-factor posts, FN forums has become a good news sorce.

Is he on vacation? :th_confused0024:

Jonesing for some good articles.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
He's just taking a timeout then right, not a permanent vacation?
I can't tell you. It's his choice and nothing we did.

Reactions: SeaMac

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
oh... sorry i did not realize him posting stuff was a problem.
It's not but the volume of stuff that is nothing more than just cut and paste posts was becoming spamming the forum. If someone wants to post up stuff and discuss great but many of the posts became stuff that was multiple posts of the same thing. He was only asked to cut back not stop all together.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry, I did not know all that took place. please don't think I was trying to stir the pot. My ignorance

·
Registered
703 Posts
The only problem with this whole thing is this:

1) P-Factor had 4,765 posts with 8,783 likes.
So obviously forum members enjoyed his postings.

In this particular post he was thanked 6 times as opposed to 2 people thanking SgtStryker's post about stopping the spamming.
So, majority rules here too.

2)Sgt Stryker asked him to stop.
Those 2 got into it a little bit about ego's and so on....

So to the forum members, or at least to me, it seems that P-Factor was talked to at the request of a paid supporting vendor because their opinions or viewpoints differed.

Which, feels like bullying.

What say the other forum members?

·
Registered
641 Posts
His postings tended to spur discussion, which is never a bad thing on a discussion forum. I have personally been keyed in to numerous topics thanks to his postings. If he got shooed away, this place is gonna get a lil bit less interesting.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.