FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a black PS90 USG with the black reticle sight. Does anyone know who has them and whats the going price?

I called Tanner's and all they have are the tri rail models for $1375 and no plans on getting any USG's.

Can someone help me out?

Thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help guys.

Shipwreck, thats the best price I've seen on that model so I'll be giving them a call on monday.

·
Registered
6 Posts
See? there IS a god!! me and a buddy got ours for 1420.00 at the end of October '06 going to buy another to keep new in the box the beginning of September, in anticipation of the expected ban!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Thanks Ship.

I have asked Bud how Tanners can kick our ass on the pricing of the PS90.

I'm working on it.

:cool:

We are still beating everyone in the country on the 5-7 pistols.

I'm trying to get a REAL special on ammo.

We'll see...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Turbozag, I'm glad to hear your beating the competition on the FiveSeven pistol cause that will be my next purchase. Maybe I can get one at the end of next month.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
After talking with Seth at CDNN monday and finding out they only have green USG's for $1656.37 I decided to give CMMG a call and order a black standard sight PS90.

They have them listed for $1599. While talking with the sales lady I asked if they had any black ones with the USSS sight and she said yes. They were suppose to be listed on thier website but they aren't. The price for these are $1799.

Its only $142.63 more than CDNN but I'd rather pay that than to pay shipping to send it off, pay to have it dyed black then pay return shipping. Plus I don't have to worry about scratches showing or botched dye jobs. Overall I'm happy and can't wait for it to get here.

Also I went ahead and ordered four 50rd mags and 5 boxes of SS197SR ammo from CMMG. Now that I'm home from work I'm gonna order an ERT sling, and two extended side rails, a 30rd to 50rd conversion plate and site adjustment tool from magazineparts.com.

Am I forgetting anything?

·
Banned
63 Posts
I just picked up my Black USG model yesterday from my FFL that I "won" on gunbroker.
The stock picture they had in the auction was for a standard sight, but the model number they had listed was for the black USG model. Just took a lot of searching to find what I wanted. Got it for $1550, brand new from "Shooters" in Florida.

Its so beautiful, I'll have to make a post when I get home and take pics.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congrats levi333 you got an awsome deal. I get to pick mine up tomorrow so I can't wait. Outside of handling one at a gunshow I don't have any experience with them. But after reading about them on here they sound like a great weapon. Looking forward to shooting it.

·
Banned
63 Posts
Nighthawk said:
Congrats levi333 you got an awsome deal. I get to pick mine up tomorrow so I can't wait. Outside of handling one at a gunshow I don't have any experience with them. But after reading about them on here they sound like a great weapon. Looking forward to shooting it.
I was in the same boat. Been drooling at the pictures online, and man-handling them at the gun shows but have never shot one.
That all will change this weekend.

·
Registered
16 Posts
levi333 said:
I just picked up my Black USG model yesterday from my FFL that I "won" on gunbroker.
The stock picture they had in the auction was for a standard sight, but the model number they had listed was for the black USG model. Just took a lot of searching to find what I wanted. Got it for $1550, brand new from "Shooters" in Florida.

Its so beautiful, I'll have to make a post when I get home and take pics.
Thanks for the info on that. I just received mine from Shooters. I could not be happier.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts