FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
The Homeland Guns K9 PS90 Charging Handle is a new product.

Don't think anyone on this forum has bought and used one yet, so you will not get any response for that product.

The Man Cave handle is a copy of a Delrin one made by a guy who is no longer in business.

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
One thing I like about the Homeland guns handle, is it mounts by removing the factory handle, so it is solid onto the charging bar.

I remember that at least one person on this forum had an issue with the Man Kave handle falling off the weapon, because the factory handle popped of the bar from the added weight.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
The Homeland Guns K9 PS90 Charging Handle is a new product.

Don't think anyone on this forum has bought and used one yet, so you will not get any response for that product.

The Man Cave handle is a copy of a Delrin one made by a guy who is no longer in business.
Dam... drop the rock !

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
One thing I like about the Homeland guns handle, is it mounts by removing the factory handle, so it is solid onto the charging bar.

I remember that at least one person on this forum had an issue with the Man Kave handle falling off the weapon, because the factory handle popped of the bar from the added weight.
1 out of 1500+ ECH's and that is your negative contribution to this thread .... LOL
Can you prove that ? NO of course not , as usual.

More bologny from Sony.... !

Could it be that the OEM handles were compromised originally during manufacture and the assembly operator just re-attached them ? See once the OEM handles are removed they are compromised and intended for a one time installation.

I have never seen or been able to duplicate YOUR alleged senario. EVER with un-compromised OEM handles.
My investigation with the " member " you talk of never complained or even reported the same thing happening again after I ordered him a set from MGW.....
Since you seem to be lacking the whole story again..... I will just consider your trash '" internet dribble " from a questionable member....

Peace.....
mjk1 OUT

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
You two need to play nice.
I believe I was as nice as I can play considering all things.

I really think that I'm 100% here but should any other member, customer, supporter, of MKS have the ECH weight issue plagueing them ????
I'm right here to help !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.