FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am about to purchase one of my final SCAR accessories and I will be able to consider this one complete. I really like the Kinetic Development Group MREX extended rail system. I am just in great debate on which one to get. I am defiantly getting the 6.5" model I am just not sure if I should go with the standard model or the M-LOK model. They are the same price. I just like the looks of the standard model alittle more but I know I will likely be giving up a little more flexibility with rails, accessories, etc Whats your opinion? Which did you go with and why? Also, is there a retailer that I might want to look at that I could get a little discount as opposed to their own site?

Thanks
Jason

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I ordered mine from Tactcal Link. I went with the M-LOK rail, as I suspect that will become the new industry standard in a few years. Glad I did, as it feels great, looks good, and I don't have any trouble finding accessories for it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Gun Rifle Firearm Trigger Air gun

I too went with the Magpul MLOK rail system on my Kinetic Development Group MREX 6.5 extended rail. Like the feel and the ease with which I can move rail sections without worrying about losing screws or nuts in the change.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts