Votes: 0 0.0%
  • c. Double Action Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FNP-9 and FNP-40 are available in DA/SA, SAO, and DAO, according to the FN USA website. Am interested in which version of the FNP-9 and FNP-40 lockwork (also called "fire control system","trigger type", or "action") you prefer among the three types (Double Action/Single Action, Single Action Only, Double Action Only).

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Re: Which lockwork option do you prefer

oldtexan said:
Am interested in which version of the lockwork you would prefer if they had a choice of all three types of lockwork, in whichever caliber, finish, and sight options you prefer, immediately available to you.

Thanks in advance.
I am a little confused when you say, "IF they had choices of all three types."

The choices are available, though I have heard of no one confirming ownership of the DA only yet. The first SA only I have seen has been on this site.

Myself, I prefer the DA/SA but with a manual safety just so I can have it all. But I had to buy a Browning Pro-40 to get that feature. Even though more expensive than its FNP brother, it was still cheaper than a USP variant 1. And I haven't had to change any mag springs. :p

·
Registered
120 Posts
FNP SAO .40sw in black Melonite finish

*Its called Lockwork / from hammer to trigger, your wording is correct oldtexan*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts