FN Herstal Firearms banner

Which optic do you mainly use on your PS90?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Most people I read on before my purchase either went with aim point or black reticle. I went with eotech xps cause sportsman guide had a kick ass price and the $60 rebate. I have it sighted in and works perfect for me.

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
I have 3 set up now, still like the TRI rail but pretty sure my RX34 is way too big however it did work better than expected.
On the other 2 I have a FN RD and a Black Reticle, about to go to 2 Black reticles.
Truth be told I still flip sights around on several weapons.
Green Day 096.jpg MKS data 003.jpg

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I have the fn green fiber optic modified by m1 bullpup with back up led for low light conditions. my next ps90 likely will have a trijicon rmr micro red dot or either a micro t1. I like the f fiber optic due to no batteries to fail on you at the worst times.

·
Registered
3,284 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Aimpoint Comp M4S in a Bobro mount, low and has a nice cheek weld. I had an Eotech on it before but seemed too tall for me on my tri rail.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I went with the Lucid M7 on mine. I really like the circle-dot reticle and the fact that it takes a single AAA battery. I may swap it for a T1 at some point, but I had to outfit two and could not afford two RDS at $500-600 each. For now, the M7 is robust enough for my needs and may never get swapped.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine is still pretty new, and I haven't messed with it yet. It still has the black reticle sight. I'm torn because I am a damn good shot with the gun with that sight, and why mess with perfection. On the other hand, if it is dark or even overcast, the sight becomes very difficult to see.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
You need the Rem T3B for your sight - it's awesome!

Mine is still pretty new, and I haven't messed with it yet. It still has the black reticle sight. I'm torn because I am a damn good shot with the gun with that sight, and why mess with perfection. On the other hand, if it is dark or even overcast, the sight becomes very difficult to see.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts