FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I run the MagPul version. Picked up my first set when they first came out, and haven't regretted it at all. Huge improvement over the OEM selectors. Haven't tried the Parker Mountain Machine version, so I can't talk on the functionality of them.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Hey guy's just a FYI, I am in the process of re-running my levers again right now,(made a post on my Instagram last night) and have taken the time to speed up run time I will be dropping the price on them as I would like to give you all the opportunity to run them, they make a tremendous difference over the others I have tried, I will also be running some with no PMM logo as I had a few customers ask for that.
~Jrod.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I have the PMM FDE non-dimpled on both 16 and 17 and like them a lot. They look good and it's just in the right spot and feel with my thumb working the selector.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I had Magpul originally but just replace with the PMM dimpled, they feel and work great. Really happy with making that change.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm currently running MagPul's but the Thor looks interesting.
I had the thor's hammer, make sure you do a pretty good measure when I flicked the safety off it would dig into my grip. I am running the PMM dimpled now, they are great.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Have tried several all were pretty solid, but the PMM Large Dimpled are hands down the best IMHO. Well made and great functionality...

·
Registered
835 Posts
I had the thor's hammer, make sure you do a pretty good measure when I flicked the safety off it would dig into my grip. I am running the PMM dimpled now, they are great.
I bought the THOR short and medium. No issues digging into the grips.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have the Empire Tactical Thor hammer safeties. I went with two mediums. I wish I would have went with a medium and a short as the medium on the right side of the weapons does mess with my grip. I will eventually change it out with a short one or go with another system

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Well, after trying out the PMM selectors today at a Basic and Advanced Carbine course, I've definitely gotta say, they're better than MagPul's. I'll do a longer/better write up tomorrow, but the added length really helps, and the design/shape of the "Ergo" version helped get positive control on the selector. If you're looking for aftermarket selectors, go with PMM.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I went with Magpul levers. I also fitted Noveske STS kits (uses Magpul levers) on all my ARs, so all my rifles have same safety and grip (K2+).

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
MAGPUL Levers.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
The V7 is the low-fat alternative if you just want a little more reach from various shooting positions but aren't trying to accommodate "Hobbit Hands". The remind me of M16 levers I am already used to but come back far enough to reach from weird supported and prone firing positions.

I am still waiting for their email about the titanium selector drums for the levers to go onto but the levers I have are plenty tight on the factory unit.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts