Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desert Eagle

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, just curious to see what you guys would rather have and please post why if you don't mind.

·
Registered
475 Posts
desert eagle = obsolete IMO, the mark 23 at least fires the .45acp (easier to find than .50 AE) and is threaded for a suppressor, of course you could go with a .44mag or .357mag to help out with the ammo situation.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I have a .357 Desert Eagle thought I bought many years ago. Its a great gun, reliable and accurate as hell. I just recently decided to sell it for one reason. Its waaaay to big for my medium sized hands with missing digits.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
raggededge said:
I don't really like either. I'll take the money and buy something more practical.
Yes, me too. I like the USPc, and just bought a USPc 45 a week ago in fact. But that big sucker is too big for me, and I've never been interested in the Desert Eagle.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Don't care for either because both are huge, but I'd take the Mk. 23 over the deagle due to caliber and the fact it was made for Special Forces use, so it's kind of a military collectors item-at least more so than the Desert Eagle.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I'll take the HK as I all ready have the Desert Eagle in 50AE. :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Ok are we talking the Big desert eagle or the babies in 9mm, 45 etc.? Those are really nice guns (a bit heavy IMO but...) My girlfriend carries one and loves it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts