FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those reading these forums wondering if you should hold off getting a PS90 because everyone says get the USSS Black reticle sight, try before you decide.

I got one of the older models, and at least for my eyes and shooting circumstances, the white is virtually ideal. I have to work hard to create a scenario where I loose the the ring. In those cases, I'd probably want to go with a laser anyways - and I normally don't believe in the use of lasers for sights.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd like to try that module sometime, but am concerned how it may interfere with a left side mounted light/laser combo on a CD double rail platform. Will it work?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Thorbrandr said:
I'd like to try that module sometime, but am concerned how it may interfere with a left side mounted light/laser combo on a CD double rail platform. Will it work?
I am probably the ONLY one with that new CD double rail platform right now - as the current incarnation was modified from the 1st version at my request.

I just grabbed my PS90 out of the safe and looked at it - the REM2 will fit even with that double rail platform. I have a REM2, and tried it with my removed ringsite - it works well.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I recently installed the Black Reticle USSS sight and a Double Rail Platform on one of my PS90's. I like it!
I do prefer the black reticle over the white, but I'm not about to write-off my white ring sights with the REM2's now available.

With the rate that the Double Rail Platforms have been shipping, I'll need to make more soon, still have about 30 remaining. I've had several law enforcement agencies buy them in quantity once the pictures and review was released. It does make carrying the P90 & PS90 alot more comfortable to say the least.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
CriticalDimensions said:
I recently installed the Black Reticle USSS sight and a Double Rail Platform on one of my PS90's. I like it!
I do prefer the black reticle over the white, but I'm not about to write-off my white ring sights with the REM2's now available.

With the rate that the Double Rail Platforms have been shipping, I'll need to make more soon, still have about 30 remaining. I've had several law enforcement agencies buy them in quantity once the pictures and review was released. It does make carrying the P90 & PS90 alot more comfortable to say the least.
Kewl beans :?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys - that is good to know. Now to decide if the REM2 or the laser should be first. I'm leaning towards the laser.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts