FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Probably.

I live in Texas - so CDNN isn't a good deal for me - I'd still have to pay sales tax...

Try contacting one of our sponsors - Shriver Gun Sales (click on their banner here on the site). Despite whatever their advertised price - they posted here a while back stating that one could call their store and state that you are a forum member here. They will try to give U a good deal.

(I just looked - I don't see them advertised - but call anyway. Maybe they can get you one at a good deal)

Another sponsor here - Bud's - is $565. But, that includes shipping.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Uncle Screwtape said:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=104904448

Ray is an excellent person to do business with. BEST price on many items too.

:?
holy cow! that is a great price he has them listed for!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Ive bought from buds but i wasnt thrilled with their service. The people have the personality of a corpse

·
Registered
15 Posts
I bought my FNP 40 from Ray off of GB :D, gave me a great deal on it

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yea thats pretty high for the FNP

·
Registered
40 Posts
I got mine for 490 OTD at Fin Feather and Fur in Ashland, Ohio. They had a 10% off deal with a 515 dollar price tag initially.

Damn fine deal.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Sweet! I just ordered another hand gun but the FNP is on my list :?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
detroit25 said:
I just stopped at the local Gander Mountain and they only wanted $775!!! Its amazing places like that stal in business.
Yea, that's why I thought the CDNN price was sweet. My local store has it for about $675.00 OTD.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mercaptan said:
I got mine for 490 OTD at Fin Feather and Fur in Ashland, Ohio. They had a 10% off deal with a 515 dollar price tag initially.

Damn fine deal.
This is even sweeter! :shock: :? :D 8) :eek:

·
Registered
136 Posts
First of all, I'm not 100% percent postitive how this works exactly, but IF 1) you know someone who works for FN and 2) there is a "surplus" production of the weapon you want, then you might ask that person to allow you to make a transfer purchase for you against their purchase "allotment" for that time period. FN Employees (again, as I understand it) are allowed to purchase a certain number of FN weapons per year (2 per month?). If you can get to the plant, meet your FN contact and get through security, then you can purchase the weapon at the employee price. This is how I was able to purchase my FNP-45 for $385.20. But my wife was friends with the FN employee and it was a birthday gift for me, so I didn't ask a LOT of questions about how the nuts and bolts worked, although I had to go in, sign the forms and pay the bill.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I say you get the guy on the forum to give us the hookup!! :eek:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yea, what was I thinking. I was expecting to get 200rnds for free since i bought the Five-seveN too but I got bent over with that too... :roll:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Someone here said that they got the CDNN for $507 and free shipping, so that leaves around $20-30 FFL fee. But things may have changed in the last few days of the buying panic.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I was the one who got it last week Tuesday with free shipping. Came out to exactly $510.21, shipped. Not sure if anything has changed since.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts