FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
5,651 Posts
I consider the Tri-Rail I bought myself my Christmas Present! :shock:
I'm still waiting for the C-More sight. :eek: Can't wait to get them together!
8)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ah, perfect topic for my first post.

Tri-rail incoming. Can't have a new toy without ammo, so a case of
ss197sr, Lyman 5.7x28 dies, RCBS shellholder #45, Lee Autoprime
shellholder #15, and a quick note witha few $$ and an inert 5.7x28
cartridge with seated bullet, on its way to Lee for a custom crimp
die.

Merry Christmas!

Art

·
Registered
25 Posts
My wife played Santa Mid October and I received a Blk tri-rail w/Eotech.
She followed that up by contacting Matt at Urban ERT & I had a sling!

She did all this after observing me coming off the range having just shot my friend's PS90... She said I was grinning like I'd just spent the weekend with Salma Hayek! LOL

Cute as Salma is, I'd rather keep my lovely wife and the PS90..

·
Registered
86 Posts
not getting a ps90 for christmas BUT I am getting one of the new MicroTech 556 (Amercan Aug) under the tree. If I havent said it enough I reallllllly love my wife!

·
Registered
23 Posts
My wife is getting me an FNP-40 for Christmas!!!! :shock: I know it's not a PS-90 but I'm just as excited. But on a side note, I will be getting a PS-90 here real soon ....... if not tax return definitely with my bonus in June.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lika1 said:
My wife is getting me an FNP-40 for Christmas!!!! :shock: I know it's not a PS-90 but I'm just as excited. But on a side note, I will be getting a PS-90 here real soon ....... if not tax return definitely with my bonus in June.
Very cool. Let us know how U like it! :?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I wish I could have gotten another one for Christmas.....but I have to settle for the one that I bought for Novemberfourteenthmas.
Maybe next year.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I picked up my late Christmas Green PS90 on Friday, and I am very happy with the quality and feel of the weapon. It is not a tri-rail, so I have the factory ring sight. Thanks to the wealth of info on this forum I was forewarned about the factory sight, and I would have to say that after looking through the factory sight in a variety of ambient light conditions that it is pretty bad. I reckon I will be purchasing a rail from one of the forum sponsors pretty soon so I can mount another optic. That and some 50 round magazines (the weapon came with a 10 rounder). Overall, I am very happy, and I cannot wait to go out to the range. :D

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congrats on the PS90!

Yea, I actually got my rails before I got my PS90, and I slapped an EOtech on it before the 1st range trip.

I was lucky enough to shoot a PS90 before I got mine - so I knew what to expect...

U may want to try that REM2 that will be out soon. It should help fix the stock optic.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts