FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes a thread adapter to convert the Jarvis 10mm-1 to 1/2x28?

I was hoping I did not have to have one made, and thought you all would know.

Thanks

·
Administrator
11,749 Posts
avery said:
Who makes a thread adapter to convert the Jarvis 10mm-1 to 1/2x28?

I was hoping I did not have to have one made, and thought you all would know.

Thanks
If you find one, let me know.

Been looking for quite awhile now.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
ODA 564 said:
TROS USA will make one.

I asked him.

I just sent this to them, I'll let y'all know what I hear back.

Hi Mat and Mark,

I was told on an online forum for FN weapons that you at TROS can make a threaded barrel for a FN Five-seveN pistol. I want to mate it up with an SWR Spectre suppressor. SWR describes the attachment as 1/2x28 tpi, M10 thread amount...

The Spectre mounts to conventional 1/2x28 tpi or threads with a maximum thread depth of 0.600”. For proper alignment, it is essential that the suppressor thread against a 90° barrel shoulder.

Please let me know if this is something you can produce, and if so, what is the cost?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Sweeeeeet....Keep us posted! :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Todd,

I do make adapters to go from M10x1 to 1/2-28 but we don not make barrels for the 5.7 pistol. The only source I know of for those, in the US, is Jarvis. Be prepared to wait as they only seem to make them once a year. They have M10x1 threads.

Mark McWillis

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ordered one today with paypal, I will post pics when it comes in.

It was $67 and he has them in stock.

Thanks again

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
SEX!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is a Jarvis threaded barrel. I was just trying to get one of the supressors that I already had to work on the weapon.

Now I have to do a function test on the barrel, and then make up some sub sonic loads and function test them also.

I will then take the spring off of the barrel and test it in a load frame to get the exact poundage and then get another spring in the same dimensions but lighter poundage to get the weapon to be reliable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts