FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Mine, which I bought just after Christmas, don't have any brand name on them. However, I doubt they are Trijicon. I am very pleased with their daylight performance, more so than any other polymer handgun I own. But they are really, really dim in low light. I have never owned such dim night sights and I don't think Trijicon would make a night sight this poor.

· Registered
55 Posts
They are.
Okay, if you say so. But, they are dim and essentially useless as night sights. Trijicon and FN should be ashamed to call them night sights. Their redeeming quality for me is that they are most excellent in the daylight, when I use them. If my FNS-9 were my night stand gun I would send it back and tell FN to lick their calf over. Since I don't have need for it at night I will just enjoy using the gun and sights during the daytime.

· Registered
55 Posts
These are my night sights on my 40. Work great!
Looks good, the way night sights should. I have Kimbers and Kahrs with night sights that look that good. Not so with my FNS.

Since Glock factory sights suck, I have replaced them on my last two Glock 19s with Truglo TFOs. They give a beautiful sight both at night and during the day. Not sure about longevity yet since I have only had them about a year. If my FNS sights glowed like your .40 I would say they are the best all round sights I have owned since I really like their shape and daylight performance. Since they don't glow worth a hoot, I'll have to say the TFOs are the best all round that I have owned.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.