FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Personally I've found... Mepro for handguns. Though I've been testing and really liking TruGlo sights... I use Mepro since they are the best bang for your buck. I know this might sound strange but if you decide to get Mepro buy them from direct from Israel....They seem brighter, have no logo's, corners are de-burred, and are cheaper. My guess it that they are from the military production line.
Justin, are the Mepro night sights easy to see in the day AND night? Where did you purchase yours, and how much do they cost?

I currently have FN's stock sights on my recently purchased FNS9; however, since it's my Personal AND Home defense weapon, I'm looking for suitable day/night replacement sights.

Thanks for your input. 馃槈

Registered
Justin, are the Mepro night sights easy to see in the day AND night? Where did you purchase yours, and how much do they cost?

I currently have FN's stock sights on my recently purchased FNS9; however, since it's my Personal AND Home defense weapon, I'm looking for suitable day/night replacement sights.

Thanks for your input. 馃槈
What are they, where'd ya get 'em, and how much did it cost?
You may want to start a new thread instead of necroposting. Justin hasn't signed on since April 2016 and the qBan doesn't seem to have been here since 2015. You are probably not going to get a reply from either of them.
Didn't think of that, ArmyLTC. Will start a new thread.

Thanks for the "heads up".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.