FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Don't know but the Joebobs mags were Black and I have been told many times on here by a "Unnamed Super Moderator" that FNH does not and never has made black ones and those are listed as black!

·
Administrator
12,008 Posts
Don't know but the Joebobs mags were Black and I have been told many times on here by a "Unnamed Super Moderator" that FNH does not and never has made black ones and those are listed as black!
I just purchased on 10/23/14 (Oct 23, 2014) seven (7) FNH authentic PS90 30 round magazines from JoeBobOutfitters that were NOT BLACK for $15.00 each. They are the translucent light brown color of authentic FNH PS90 magazines.

And I am the "Unnamed Super Moderator" that told you that. The story has not changed. "Only the names were changed to protect the innocent....".

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Hello there "Unnamed Super Mod" it is weird but there are several more places that were selling 50 round actual FNH mags in Black for $20 a few months ago and they looked black and were listed as Black, but I did not buy any of these due to an "Unnamed Super Mod"!:-D:lol:

I would still like a Black FNH made mag so I can be "Tacti-Cool" but don't want fake stuff!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Some vendors do list the FHN made mags as BLACK!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Black is the new label for brown...

:eek:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
As I have posted before, depending on the photo they can appear black.

In person the only REAL FN PS90 mag is Smoke color.

Purchase from ONLY trusted vendors.

Here is a classic example of a FACTORY FN PS90 mag that APPEARS to be Opaque Black. OMB is the U.S. Master FN L.E. Distributor. It's real!

https://shop.ombguns.com/p-1956-fnh-usa-fn-3810110093-p90ps90-le-standard-50-round-magazine.aspx
These are $25 per mag. Did they have them for $15 at one time or another?

This is actually the direct link: https://shop.ombguns.com/c-1070-57x28mm.aspx

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
:) I'm here. Still a bunch of stuff that I want to do with the PS 90, but need to rebuild my slush fund. It's taken a beating this month.
I know that feeling. Saving up is a bee-yotch. But at least by saving up you never accumulate debt.

Just imagine all of the mess I would be in if I had a slush-credit card which I would use to buy slush-cool gear and would as a sad result build up a slush-debt!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I know that feeling. Saving up is a bee-yotch. But at least by saving up you never accumulate debt.

Just imagine all of the mess I would be in if I had a slush-credit card which I would use to buy slush-cool gear and would as a sad result build up a slush-debt!
Well, I just paid off my 2014 Jeep Cherokee after 6 months of ownership and my only major bill now is my home. I'm also single with no kids. I have the funds to blow, but I need to build my savings back up, as I want to move to Florida.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts