FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could be any character from Stargate, who would you be?

I would pick Daniel - as he had the opportunity to Ascend. Pretty nifty. :?

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
"Chevron one encoded......chevron two encoded....."

That guy.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Daniel, Speaks every launguage, studing the past to tell the future, beside out of all the other actors he gets more ass than a toilet seat. He had the Go-uld chick in that hot tub thing and Ms Black is always trying to jump him. Even in the very first SG1 Movie, he got the chick.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
devildoc said:
Daniel, Speaks every launguage, studing the past to tell the future, beside out of all the other actors he gets more ass than a toilet seat. He had the Go-uld chick in that hot tub thing and Ms Black is always trying to jump him. Even in the very first SG1 Movie, he got the chick.
So its all about the women, huh? :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
John Sheppard. He has the ATA gene. He should use it more.

·
Registered
15 Posts
He had the Go-uld chick in that hot tub thing ......
You are referring to Hathor. Cute, but if she makes you wear that symbiote pouch your kinda screwed when it comes to picking up chicks outside that culture. I mean try and explain the existence of the large, unhealthy looking wound in your abdomen to the girl you just picked up.
Besides, if I could nail one it would be Nirrti. She was Smmokin'!!! I'd just have to keep a close eye on her so that I don't end up as the unhealthy recipient in a gene splicing experiment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts