FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a good friend that's a dealer and he's offered me a new P90 for slightly above wholesale......today being Sat he was very busy and I didn't ask him to stop and check on what his cost was. I know there are available on Gunbroker for about $1250 and am wondering if his cost was less or more....if it's just a little more I'd go ahead and give him the business as I've made many great purchases from him over the years. Just got my Msar today from him for less than I've seen on the net. Thanks in advance for any help. Charles

·
Registered
108 Posts
I picked up my last one for 1140. Its new so I am assuming wholesale should be under that. But who knows, the prices for these things are so widespead its hard to say.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Last time I was able to look at the books the white ring PS90 cost $1300 and the USG PS90 cost dealers around $1500. Some dealers might get better pricing if they buy in volume, I don't know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
PS90

WI57 is accurate as to current dealer prices. The $1250 price you see is most likely the white reticle sight model from Tanner's, as they purchased 109 of them at a closeout price from a distributor. They may still have some left. But if the dealer is a good friend and has taken good care of you over the years, why not buy from him even if his price is higher. Loyalty begets loyalty in my experience.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I did a quick check and picked up a "white Ring" version yesterday at $1349.00. That beat all the other prices I got by $100+

Here is a little inside scoop for you all. I have a friend who is a high level distributor for FN, one of the biggest. His new "buddy price" was over $125 more, not counting shipping on new orders. So, if you are on the fence, don't wait. The next round of these will be much more expensive once current supplies are exhausted.

Jeff Z

1 - 6 of 6 Posts