FN Herstal Firearms banner

Planning on getting a SCAR, if so which?

• Heavy- standard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heavy- long

• Light-long

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
The H long barrel has my interest.

The price is a bit off-putting, but I did pay over a grand for a DCM legal AR 15 match rifle once, so I guess it's not that bad considering the time that has passed since I purchased the AR.

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
I would've voted for Both SCAR-L and SCAR-H but you didn't have a "both" option.
I will most likely get with the Scar-L and SCAR-H standards.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I already have Dept Letter-Head typed up.... :shock:

Lookin to get a H-Standard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
i'd love to get one... but i really don't know when they'll be available in the EU, nor which one i'd pick if given the chance!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I would've voted if you included the SCAR CQC variant. :? I want one in 6.8mm SPC in the worst way! :twisted:

Tspeis

·
Registered
94 Posts
OK... Looks like somebody forgot the "All of the above" option! 8)

Seriously, count me in for a Light AND Heavy in the standard configuration. The SBR versions look HAWT though! If they make SCARs in FDE and Black, then I just might through my Financial Peace University diploma to the wind...

Forgive me Dave Ramsey for what I'm about to do with my Gold Card! :twisted:

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
Not sure the difference in the systems....but I definately want in. Put me down for wanting one when we get the chance to pre-order!!!!!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I think I'll wait for the SCAR-H standard. Although it will have proprietary Magizines, it should be the best all round choice for my purposes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
:grin: Are they ever going to set a release date, or a price. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas. Doesn't matter if it is a standard, long barrel or CQC. The barrels are just to quick and easy to swith out. I'm going to get one of each.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Headed to Iraq in a few months, so I will be using the money well ;) getting the SCAR-H with an EOTech HWS and a 4x FTS magnifier. I just hope it comes in FDE /droooooooolllll

·
Registered
630 Posts
Tspeis said:
I would've voted if you included the SCAR CQC variant. :? I want one in 6.8mm SPC in the worst way! :twisted:

Tspeis
me too

·
Registered
6 Posts
I will be getting the 308 standard 16inch barrel, I have been wanting a 308 rifle and after reading about this one and enjoying my PS90, I definately will get one :shock:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Me............

I'd definitely be up for the CQC versions of either.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts