FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I will try and post something worth while for once. As you guys know I am turning my FNS-9 into a competition rig. I am having a magwell custom built for me by my local guy and was curious if the want/need was out there for mag wells because you can't find them anywhere. Keep in mind they will probably be a little pricey because its a 1 man shop and can't stamp these out. I haven't talked to him about it but I am sure he would be tickled pink to do it.

Let me know!

Will

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Well I will try and post something worth while for once. As you guys know I am turning my FNS-9 into a competition rig. I am having a magwell custom built for me by my local guy and was curious if the want/need was out there for mag wells because you can't find them anywhere. Keep in mind they will probably be a little pricey because its a 1 man shop and can't stamp these out. I haven't talked to him about it but I am sure he would be tickled pink to do it.

Let me know!

Will
Before you get carried away with this project you might want to run it by one of the Admins.

Reactions: JMike

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I would be interested in one if these…X 2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts