FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot seem to find any FNX-45 Tactical Magazines in 15rd FDE available anywhere. Is this a regular problem with the availability of these mags?

·
Registered
364 Posts
I finally found some in FDE for $45 each at High Plains Gun Shop. I got them today. They shipped quickly. I had been looking everywhere the past few weeks. And I just realized Lester posted a link to the very site I was speaking of.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have seen them at a few other sites as well. I think they just sell faster than the black ones, but would not list them as "scarce".

·
Registered
367 Posts
Will there ever be a storefront for your website that shows items you carry and have in stock? How would anyone know that you have FNX 45T mags on hand?

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I got 3 extra with my pistol from High Plains, but apparently should have gotten them from Sarge.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
$34/each plus shipping.
-SS
WOW! That is an amazing price! I don't suppose you have any FNP mags lying around? I would really like a couple more. 14 rounders would be nice. I like the flush fit. I keep checking MWGW for the flat floor plate, but they always are out of stock.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts