FN Herstal Firearms banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Speaking of non-standard lowers. Almost double the price of a year ago.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought this US made one new a couple weeks ago and been building it up. It has both pins and plastic CH. Factory FN gas jet was a joke to remove, no heat, finger tight, no lock tite, Practically fell out. Also different from past jets I’ve seen. It was notched for flat head only on outside diameter instead of a continuous flat section.

·
Premium Member
9,629 Posts
I bought this US made one new a couple weeks ago and been building it up. It has both pins and plastic CH. Factory FN gas jet was a joke to remove, no heat, finger tight, no lock tite, Practically fell out. Also different from past jets I’ve seen. It was notched for flat head only on outside diameter instead of a continuous flat section. View attachment 140484 View attachment 140485
That's a Belgium made SCAR.

Reactions: amill08 and ducZOAS

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Is that a CA compliant "fin" on the grip? EEEWWW...
yes, but luckily i don't need or even want to wrap my thumb around the grip for precision shooting or hunting.
instead there is a thumb rest that some shooters would add even if they didn't have a pos fin, lol

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
theLBC, I'd say move to Texas as you're already used to having power blackouts like Texas is currently having!!!
hahaha! i have escaped any outages so far but...

i did almost move to tx once when the company i worked for moved there to escape taxes.
that year it was 90+ for 3 months and i decided it wasn't for me.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have a Belgian 17 and early 20. Both have the second pin. LGS I frequent has had a couple 20s through there recently and a black one on the shelf right now and no second pin.

Reactions: SabrWolf

·
Registered
189 Posts
I had to go check mine. Neither the 17S or the 16 have the second pin. Less weight for the win! Ok, not really.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts