FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the 2007 Police and Security Expo in Atlantic City NJ this year I saw the new .45 in blue and stainless steel along with a third in Flat Dark Earth. The reciever was the "coyote" brownish color that is popular nowadays and the slide was blued. This option is not on the website. Does anybody know if it will be available? I can't even find pictures of it on the internet. ::FF::

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I've been e-mailing someone back and forth from FN - but he takes a while to get back to me. I'm waiting on some answers to other questions I've asked. If he gets back to me again, I'll try to remember to ask that for U. I don't think anyone else would know the answer to that.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Was it the color of this Walther? I like this dark brown, not big on the tan colors tho. I also really like the ODGreen (pic is of of my HK Tactical) - Heres my vote for an FNP in ODGreen too! :p

*Click thumb-nail for larger picture*

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Kost said:
Was it the color of this Walther? I like this dark brown, not big on the tan colors tho. I also really like the ODGreen (pic is of of my HK Tactical) - Heres my vote for an FNP in ODGreen too! :p

*Click thumb-nail for larger picture*

Despite the lighting on that pic, the Walther U posted is an OD green color, not brown. Walther does sell a tan colored QA model in 40 cal, but it is so light that it looks really bad.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I didnt realize that is odgreen at all - the dark brown that it looks like in the photo would be a real nice color. Any pictures that show the true odgreen on the Walther? Only ones I ever saw are black and tan in the stores.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Kost said:
I didnt realize that is od green at all - the dark brown that it looks like in the photo would be a real nice color. Any pictures that show the true od green on the Walther? Only ones I ever saw are black and tan in the stores.
I have seen the green ones in person many times. I wish they still imported the A?S models in OD Green - I'd have one.

Here is a pic I found... Not sure if its visibly "green" in the pic, but the gun is OD Green.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Very nice color! Im putting my vote in for an OD Green FNP of any caliber.

*Still looking for one ftf locally in MN - FNP SAO .40sw* :?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts