FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys & Ladies

I was wondering if there might be any plans for the company to build an FNP in a compact version? I have to think there would be a tremendous market for this. I own several Sig 245's and the new 220 compact as well as Glock 21's and the older 30. Perhaps this has been asked before. I just haven't run into any threads yet talking about this so I thought I would ask.

I am as you can see by my post count a newbie here but I have been visiting many times and thinking about this for a while now You all have a great forum here and I am glad to be able to use it thanks.
I would throw in a vote for an FNP.45 Compact. How bout you all?

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
http://fnforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=8469

See question 8. They are planning a sub-compact but dimensions have not been released. You'll just have to wait and see if it is what you are looking for.

Also, welcome! :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
get a fnp9m , they are great. I got mine from cdnn.sa/da, with a shooters pack. do a search for a 9m on the forum.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I'm anxious to see the new offerings. I understand they will be a new striker fired design. Should be sweet.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I want a two finger grip like my G26 but with a DA/SA hammer. The 9m was similar to the G19 in size (the FNP9 is similar in size to my G19 actually). I hope they continue to carry the DA/SA lineup even if they move towards a DAO option.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I recently bought a compact 1911. I knew it would be heavier than my FNP9m since it's all steel but was surprised that overall dimensions are practically the same. 8-45s or 16-9mms(M weighs 10 oz less loaded)?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'll agree with this 100%

cdunn said:
get a fnp9m , they are great. I got mine from cdnn.sa/da, with a shooters pack. do a search for a 9m on the forum.
If CDNN still has them, get one, the FNP9M has become my concealed carry pistol, it will shoot anything I've put through it..I thought finding extra mags might be a problem, but Midway & Impact guns carry them..It's just the handiest semi-auto I've ever owned and I have several.. :grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts