FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running one of these? I needed about 1.7" to clear the BUIS with my Nikkon M-308 (provided mount only clears 1.5" to centerline), so just ordered one off ebay from GrabaGun for $145. The reviews on Midway and elsewhere look positive and it's cheaper/shorter than the LaRue 1.93" variant.

·
Registered
609 Posts
looks like it might have some clearance issues running left side charging handle. just something to watch for.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here's some photos. It clears the charging handle in the locked position by about 3/4". If it bugs me I'll get an EACH or similar. No issues cycling things manually. Solid 3/16" clearance between the BUIS now too, can even use the flip up cover now.

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
Try the LaRue L111 base(it has the 20mm adjustment) with the adjustment rings, I can't remember all of the numbers. But it works very well on my SCAR 17.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So tested this out yesterday. Was getting POI shift until I REALLY tightened it down (placed on my knees and turned the knob with both hands). Anyways, now it works great. I took it off a couple times and it's repeatable. Put 100 rds through it with no shift.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts