FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's an 8x11 soft cover book available, dated 2015, which apparently is published by Beretta. Flip it over and the reverse side consists of the current Beretta Catalog, or at least part of it. I snagged it off a magazine rack and coughed up 8 bucks for it, but I have to say it's worth it for the content.

On the other side, there's 88 pages of articles and lots of quality pictures by several current gun writers and a couple of law enforcement types on various Beretta firearms, with several great pieces on the 92 and its history.

One of these article describes in detail a version of the Model 92 being offered by Wilson Combat. This is a tuned up 92 with some custom parts in it. The MRSP is $1,295. The author of the piece is Eric Poole, who served 8 years in the USMC. He says he achieved groups at 25 yards that "rival or exceed any other tuned pistol's performance". I don't have any idea what the street price of this piece would be.

Wilson is quoted in the article saying that his company now has a lot of custom stuff for Beretta 92/96 pistols.

I have three Sigs and one Beretta, a fairly rare 92SB model which I really like, and will never be sold; my two sons will have to negotiate over it when I'm gone. But now, this article is giving me what could be an expensive urge. Does anyone have a Wilson Combat Beretta 92G, and if so, tell us about it.

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
Moved to the correct section.

Why you thought it should be posted in the PS90 section is a mystery to me. :p

Reactions: Hairlesswookiee
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.