FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, you PS90 owners! Here is a FREE Karma for you!!! Get ONE free PS90 Field Tool!

Here is another shot for the ones who didn't get the previous ones!

I reviewed this here: http://fnforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=5976

And, Critical Dimensions typically sells these for $15.00 currently. He was kind enough to donate some items to the forum!

These allow you to adjust the stock fasteners for the stock PS90 sights. AND, they allow you to quickly adjust any of the screws on the PS90 (for those of you who have aftermarket rails).

Just throw a string on it (thru the hole), and you can store it in your PS90 buttstock. That way, you'll ALWAYS have it with you!

KARMA RULES: You MUST be a member as of yesterday - 10-13-08 in order to be counted.

To enter - just reply on this thread and say "Don't tase me bro!" :lol:

(Your entry will not count if you do not say this some place in your post here)

My wife will pick the winner October 28! Be aware that previous winners cannot enter (wouldn't be fair)

And notice - "FNForum.Net" has been laser engraved onto 1 side!

·
Registered
52 Posts
"Don't tase me bro!" Laughing

RAy

·
Registered
32 Posts
funny you mentioned that, I was at the Saxet Show in SA and I walked past a table with a guy with a taser and he lit that thing up and I actually had said! "Don't tase me bro!"...I must admit those things sound MEAN as hell.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Don't tase me bro! Because whips and chains excite me more. :-D

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Ship, Why don't you have that link to the video? I don't know how many times I laughed watching that.

I think the guy was tased because he was calling a female P.O. a "BRO"

Go ahead...call me "bro" one more time... :-x :lol:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SONYtec said:
Ship, Why don't you have that link to the video? I don't know how many times I laughed watching that.

I think the guy was tased because he was calling a female P.O. a "BRO"

Go ahead...call me "bro" one more time... :-x :lol:
I used to have that banner in my signature, and it was hyperlinked to the video. I had that in my signature for about a year. Felt like changing it.

Here it is if ya want to see it (click the banner for the video)

[video=youtube;Xzkd_m4ivmc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzkd_m4ivmc]
[/video]

·
Registered
99 Posts
Um what is this "dont tase me bro" video I keep hearing about. I really need to pay attention to the news, and also read the forums when not at work :lol:

Military loves to block such things. So yeah add me to the list of free things :shock:

"dont tase me bro" again just for fun

1 - 20 of 33 Posts