FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how long Wolf Springs usually takes to ship an order? I am spoiled by all the places that ship w/i a business day of an internet order. Now if any place takes longer, I get impatient :oops:

Just wondering if anyone here has ordered from them before...

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, hopefully it will be here today then. It's been a week. (yes, I know I am inpatient) :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
I usually get my Wolff magazine and AR extractor springs from DSG Arms (FW, TX) and their shipping is fast.

The only slight problem is that because of high demand most suppliers are sometimes out of stock and I have to wait for their next shipment.

Wolff springs are a great product, I had been using them for my 1911 pistol way back in the '80s when I was heavy into USPSA-IPSC pistol combat shooting.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, ok. I ordered it straight from Wolff themselves. Not all of my USPc mags are locking back after the last round - and HK handgun mags are known to have weak springs...

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Big difference - I shot my USPc this past weekend. Those 2 mags work great now. They always lock the slide back The last round is tough to get in because they are so strong.

Looks like I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and replace the springs in the other 4 HK mags I have too. They all consistently don't lock the slide back anymore. It's common knowledge that HK pistol magazine springs are rather week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts