FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's like xmas early, Got my PS90 and my FiveSeven today. :shock:

After stripping cleaning, and oiling my new "Toy" (yes i know its not a toy), I noticed something missing. NIGHT SITES!! Anybody know of any after market night sites for this?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Wicked, I went in to put a deposit on one today. Half way there I realized it was payday so I brought it home with me. :D

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Razzorr said:
Nice mine should be here tomorrow.
I can't wait to shoot mine. Unfortunately its literally -4 windchill here outside Columbus Oh. I still might go out back and pop off a few rounds. 8)

The strangest thing about the gun was its weight or lack of weight. It literally felt like an airsoft gun. I compared it to my glock 30 subcompact and it was lighter with 20 rounds. I have 2 10 round extensions coming next week. Why? Cause I can!! :?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
My priority for this pistol right now is getting a Jarvis barrel. I've already got the suppressor to go on it. The Spectre is AMAZING on the PS90, especially with subsonic ammo.

I just can't use the same subs for the Five-seveN, unfortunately.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Thanks tq, I don't know about mptoledo but I will soon have enough $$ to order a case of ammo. Along with some other goodies on the way, if not this month then January will be a real blast. Literally! :shock:

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
acmeraptor said:
Thanks tq, I don't know about mptoledo but I will soon have enough $$ to order a case of ammo. Along with some other goodies on the way, if not this month then January will be a real blast. Literally! :shock:
I am just searching for the best price. So far, a case of ss197 is $700 shipped. I figure I will need at least a case as I will most likely blow through this ammo in my PS90 and FiveSeven.

I have been stocking up on 50 cal when I find deals. I have about 3k of 223 and 1k .45 I still have about 4 battle packs of .308 laying around from a few years ago. I might have to reinforce my frickin floor soon if I get any more.

·
Registered
188 Posts
mptoledo said:
Razzorr said:
I can't wait to shoot mine. Unfortunately its literally -4 windchill here outside Columbus Oh. I still might go out back and pop off a few rounds. 8)

The strangest thing about the gun was its weight or lack of weight. It literally felt like an airsoft gun. I compared it to my glock 30 subcompact and it was lighter with 20 rounds. I have 2 10 round extensions coming next week. Why? Cause I can!! :?
I'm in Columbus also! I've been itching to shoot my 57 and PS90 for a few weeks now. I had about 2000 rounds at one time but now I'm down to a couple hundred.

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
impcmonk said:
mptoledo said:
Razzorr said:

I'm in Columbus also! I've been itching to shoot my 57 and PS90 for a few weeks now. I had about 2000 rounds at one time but now I'm down to a couple hundred.
(OH-_ _) go Bucks.
I just picked up a thousands rounds at the dayton gun show. got him down to $400 otd so not horrible @ $20 a box. I am going out today and shooting both my 57 and ps90 (since no football on(that matters)).

It was a ***** today trying to find a holster for my 57(no luck). I want one that will hold the spare clip also.

·
Registered
89 Posts
mptoledo said:
It was a ***** today trying to find a holster for my 57(no luck). I want one that will hold the spare clip also.
Bladetech has a mag carrier (2 mags) for the 5.7 that fits on a belt, but I haven't seen a 5.7 holster with an integrated mag carrier.

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Once A Marine said:
mptoledo said:
Bladetech has a mag carrier (2 mags) for the 5.7 that fits on a belt, but I haven't seen a 5.7 holster with an integrated mag carrier.
I have on for my glocks and was hoping there was something like it. I guess my glock 30 holds 9+9+1=19 rnds of 45 cal, and my 57 holds 20 in 1 clip. But I always like having a spare(boyscout thing). :? I have been spending most my time trying to accessorize my ps90. I got a cool travel bag for it a brass catcher. Now I just need a side rail and a fake suppressor/shroud for it. The only thing I need for my 57 is a holster and hopefully some nite sites(soon).

I didn't get to shoot either today as my neighbor with the "range" was out xmas shopping. Give me a break. So tomorrow @noon. Maybe we can piss off the church crowd.

Question: How loud is the 57? Like 9mm, or 45 cal loud?

Here is my latest conceal carry gun 2nd from top in picture below. Now this thing sounds like a frickin cannon when I shoot it. If I miss, I can just hit them over the head with the damn thing :-D Heck the ammo weighs as much as my 57.

1.) S&W 500 magnum 8 3/4"
2.) S&W 500 Magnum 2 1/2" (soon to be magna ported($150))
3.) S&W 629 44Mag 2 1/2" magna ported
4.) S&W 686 357
5.) Taurus JUDGE 410 shotgun/45 long colt

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SgtStrykerUSMC43 said:
Ya' know, people who go to church aren't easy pickins. :D

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
Now sarge, I was just joking. Thats why I am waiting till church gets out. Heck my small town has 3 stoplights and 13 churches within a square mile(seriously I counted them). Oh, its a dry township also. But I will be shooting about 5 miles from civilization at my friends parents gravel pit. It has a nice 15 yr old jeep abandoned there, right in front of a 20 foot sand dune. It's like it was destined to be shot up!! :x

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
mptoledo said:
You're in for a surprise. :D

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jhs27275 said:
mptoledo said:
You're in for a surprise. :D
Ok, Ill bite. What kind of suprise? Is it crackling loud like my AR15? I have heard the recoil is like nothing.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
mptoledo said:
Almost blew the surprise ... NVM! :eek:

A 2.5" 500 Mag.??? It's like a cylinder with a blade sight added on top! OUCH! :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts