FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yuck...they have lost their damn minds! If it was a 1911, possibly but it would be a safe queen.

·
Registered
475 Posts
They take a $600-$700 gun and engrave it, put on different grips and up the price to $2300, wow I am amazed. You guys are right someone some where will buy it, its a social status thing.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
imschur said:
My cap guns as a kid looked like that
I had a revolver cap gun that had similar carvings on it. I'm pretty sure it didn't cost more than $25 though :lol:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Fugly, but look at some of the custom guns on sig's websight. Neon blue and gold with dragon's and crap like that. To each his own.

·
Registered
149 Posts
If it wasn't for those grips it might not be so bad.....

·
Registered
656 Posts
I have always been a fan of engraving. I have had several knives engraved, but no firearms as of yet. The amount done on this Beretta is over the top, but engraving on firearms is nice. I would have done much less, and of a different type/style. I also agree w/ GF -- the grips stink! Into the garbage can they go with a set of Farrar grips taking their place!

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
I saw a nice, completely engraved side-by-side shotgun at Cabela's. I would have touched it and picked it up, accept the price tag was $9,450. It looked really cool.

And yeah, the grips on it are what really kills it. I wonder how well it would fire with the engraving on the barrel like that (yeah, I know it's probably just a show piece, but I still wonder)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts