FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TA11J-308 ACOG - Trijicon, Inc.

Looking for a very light set up, would love an acog, but this 2.4" eye relief seems like a deal breaker. The guy I am thinking about buying from says it feels more like 3-3.5" - does that mean 2.4" is the closest your eye can be to get the right picture, or the farthest away it can be and get the right picture.

anyone else have luck with this model acog? or do I need to go with variable scopes with 4" eye relief but added weight

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
The eye relief is fine. I would guess 2.5-3 usable. eye relief would be the farthest away to get a clear picture
just so you know the ta31 models are lighter but have ridiculously short eye relief
The ta11 models are heavier but have much better eye rwkief

·
Registered
131 Posts
I love mine, no problems

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Works fine, lasts a long time...

·
Registered
841 Posts
The TA11 models are the perfect eye relief for the SCAR 17 in my opinion. No problems at all.

I just switched to one from the big-daddy TA55a. Eye relief is slightly improved (.2 inches) on the TA11 vs. the TA55a.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a ta11HG on mine and love it. its the green horse shoe model and pretty much as long as my cheek is somewhere on the adjustable piece on the stock you have a clear sight picture. plus its tacticool.lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts