FN Herstal Firearms banner

Do you think there is a possibility of Holo Sights being banned?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• If yes, only NV's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about it today as I was watching the news. Obama decided to close Gitmo and most people want to move those some 250 terrorists to supermax, here in Colorado...I know.

My question is with...intersting...new...changes :-? ...is there a chance that holo red dot sights could be banned for sale to the public? I know that the nightvision ones may be but I figured this would be an interesting topic to discuss. So what do you think?

I edited the title since I don't think it is fair to say just one brandname in it.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
NO
You do know that they use red dot sights for other things other than guns right?
I have seen "weapon sights" on other things like listening devices, telescopes, etc...because of their accuracy and small MOA.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
No, Why would they? They make them for archery too.

Don't start a feeding frenzy, by making people think this could even happen.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trust me I know it is a very, VERY stupid question to ask. Not sure if you guys caught the sarcasm in my first post.

I know that holo and red dot sights are used for MANY other purposes, but to politicians, they are used on guns, and "guns are bad" so now military grade sights MIGHT be bad. Guilty by association.

Even though I possed it as a question it was meant to be more of a "food for thought" topic. :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts