FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got your attention, didn't I? :lol:

Had to buy a 2nd pistol rack a couple of weeks ago...

·
Registered
252 Posts
I thought that was to be in your nightstand! If that is your night stand I'd love to see your gun safe Ship! I have to admit a little jealously in your last purchase.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CHICAGO TYPEWRITER said:
I thought that was to be in your nightstand! If that is your night stand I'd love to see your gun safe Ship! I have to admit a little jealously in your last purchase.
It is - I just thru the 5-7 into the picture. I have room for 1 more :D

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Very nice ship! Are you going to hard chrome the 5-7?

TA

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hahaha - U can't - the slide is covered in plastic.

But, this gun is perfect for duracoat.

If it ever gets scratched up, maybe I'll have the slide done. But right now, I have no plans to do that.

It is the only fullsize gun I have right now that is all black (I'm not couning my Buckmark and my 32 Keltec).

It also continues my nearly all polymer collection. 7 of my 8 guns are polymer - only the buckmark is all metal. I knew I should have gotten a neos! :lol:

·
Registered
14 Posts
This thread title is BLATANT false advertizing,
You'll be hearing from my attorney's :evil:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ship, how do you like the KelTec? I was thinking about getting a 32 and a 380 or a couple of them. I just wanted to talk to some one who has owned one to see how they liked it before throwing my cash down for some.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tgr934x4 said:
Ship, how do you like the KelTec? I was thinking about getting a 32 and a 380 or a couple of them. I just wanted to talk to some one who has owned one to see how they liked it before throwing my cash down for some.
I got it in Aug. I like it a lot. I have the 32 version. It is not punishing to shoot at all - I enjoy to shoot it. The 380 on the other hand - it isn't a fun range gun. I got to shoot one 2 weeks ago.

Also, when I bought mine last year - while anyone can potentially get a lemon, it seemed that the reported complaint level was lower for the 32 version. So, I chose that one.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tgr934x4 said:
Thanks to your influence ship here's my new KelTec, their PF-9. I plan on getting the 32 cal. and yes even the 380.

Kewl - how do U like it? How does it shoot?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Its frickin AWESOME ! For a little gun it shoots dang well ! I never thought much of KelTec, that was before I shot this little gem. I will positively be buying a few more of these, cause I'm runnin out of Glocks to buy, I am going to be starting a collection of these. I also like how easy they are to take down and clean. Thanks Ship ! Your advice was right on par.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Damn, U have OCD when it omes to collecting gun brands, huh :lol: :lol:

Well, glad u like it.

I really like the P32 I have. The 380 has a lot of kick, be aware.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts