Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10 rd PS90 magazines, FN part # 3816101040

I cant find them anywhere at the moment, and need a few for an upcoming match...

thanks,

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
wlcohen said:
Are the 10 rounders convertible to larger capacity?
Word was that they could not be - but several months ago, someone claimed that they had bought a bunch of 10 rounders cheap and DID convert them. I don't personally know, however.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i saw that post, its just that the going price for those mags was around 37 to 43 dollars for as long as i can remember, but all the dealers still listing that price are out of stock...

i was wondering if anyone had some laying around they dont use i could buy (because they have a stack of 50 rounders and live in a free state )

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
truehuntersupply said:
Im out....

thanks for the quick reply.

thats the other problem ive run into looking for these buggers, the supply of them seems to be totally dried up...

i asked some dealers i know and none show any available in wholesalers inventorys, so i think its going to be a while before i have an opportunity to get even one mag from a dealer, so im just gonna see if this thread might get anyone to dig up that 10 round mag they got when they bought there ban compliant PS90 if that was all that was available at the time..

thanks,

·
Administrator
12,116 Posts
I have been looking for some more 50 rounders. Everyplace I go they are out of stock. I did find one dealer that had some but he wanted $89.00 each for them.

If you find some reasonably price ones, let me know.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.