Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to sell theirs?

Or do you know a bargain deal on the net somewhere?

Thanx

TA

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I WAS looking for a ML2 (about $400) or maybe grit my teeth and get a ML2 with the 2X lens (about $450+). These are not night vision rated. But I really don't "need" that. So I thought $450+tax was going to be about what I ws going to have to pay to get what i really wanted.

The M2 is NVR but is $500 for a 1X. The Aimpoint website doesn't show a 2X, but I found out that they do make them... $600. Ugh.

I just found a M2 2X for the price of a ML2 1X :lol:

(***doing a happy dance***)

TA

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Anything above the eotech price range is just too damn expensive for me. These guys with the ACOGs must have some high paying jobs :p

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had an ACOG a couple of years ago. The TA01NSN, I had to save a while to get it but I really wanted one for my AR.

Then after I got it I couldn't keep both eyes open and use it since I'm left eye dominant.

So a friend of mine had been talking about selling his 1966 1911 Colt National Match. So I traded the ACOG for it. Now the AR has an EOTech on it and I like it so much I want to try an Aimpoint on the PS90.

I would use another EOTech on the PS90, but I think I can mount an Aimpoint a lot lower than the EOTech. If not, I'll trade or sell it and get the EOTech.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.